1. Where is your Sales & Marketing offices located?
• Mumbai, India.
2. Where is your diamond inventory located?
• Mumbai, India..
3. Can we look diamonds physically before buying?
• Yes, we welcome you to visit our office in Mumbai for physical inspection. .
4. Who’s services you use for shipping?
• Our shipments are made through Malca Amit, Fadex, Brinks & B.V.C..
5. Does ‘Sanghvi & Sons deliver worldwide?
• Yes, we deliver to most of the countries worldwide. But the custom clearance in the customer’s country is the task of the customer..
6. Shipping charges are bared by whom?
• Shipping is covered by customer for the invoice value upto $20,000. For invoice value above $20,000, shipping is bared by us..
7. What is your online payment term?
• Goods are delivered on receipt of ADVANCE payment. All prices displayed are based on advance payment terms only. Advance payment should be made by bank wire transfer to our beneficiary bank account.
8. What size range you are dealing into?
• We have certified diamonds from 0.30ct to 10.00 cts..
9. Do you sell non certified diamonds?
• Yes! We deal in non certified goods as well..
10. On which other online portals we can find your inventory ?
• you can locate our inventory on Rapnet, Idex, Diamdax..
11. Can you hold the stones for me? How long?
• Yes….we can hold a stone for 24 hrs (IST).
12. Can you provide your inventory for our use? Or can I upload your inventory at our website?
• Yes we can but with proper justification and technical support..
13. How do you handle product unavailability?
• Our database is constantly being updated with new diamonds. If you don't find just what you are looking for please contact us (hyper link).
14. How would clients know about the new stock or revised stock updates of Sanghvi & Sons?
• We have provided a facility to our customers for receiving regular update on New arrivals & revised stock. To get updates please register with us on www.sanghvisons.com .
15. What support you provide to your esteem clients?
• We have our dedicated professionals, who are expertise to meet your requirements. .
16. Where can we do the wire transfer?
• For the wire details we request you to please contact us..
17. What are the working hours of Sanghvi & Sons?
• You can reach us between 10am - 6pm Indian Standard Time (5.50 + GMT) Monday to Saturday. .